Please Login to complete your application.
Welcome to the ISTE Awards portal!
ISTE Impact Award
The ISTE Impact Award recognizes individuals that have done outstanding work to improve learning opportunities, and have been a major force for innovation in education. These are trailblazers whose work will have national or global impact for years to come. Candidates:
- Bring innovation to the national or global education community.
- Focus on closing opportunity gaps and create a more equitable education system.
- Embody the spirit of the ISTE Standards to transform learning, teaching and leading.
ISTE Distinguished District Award
ISTE Distinguished Districts are US school districts that are moving the needle in big ways throughout a school system. These districts search out and embrace change to improve teaching and learning, reach all students, and serve as an example for other schools to follow. Applications open in December. Candidates:
- Demonstrate effectiveness and innovation in the use of technology throughout their district.
- Ensure equitable, accessible and appropriate technology use for all students, and are focused on improving learner outcomes and continuously enhancing the learning experience.
- Bring along all stakeholders, including staff, students, families and the community, in the process.
ISTE 20 to Watch Award
ISTE recognizes 20 individuals who are up and coming and are already making a difference through their work. Winners have exemplified excellence through projects or artifacts that others can replicate. Nominations and applications are accepted starting in December. Candidates:
- Demonstrate the ability to both deliberately plan for and apply technology to improve the educational setting.
- Continuously improve their professional practice through the exploration of new techniques and the consistent evaluation and reflection on current practices.
- Share their work as a model that reflects ISTE’s mission to innovate teaching and learning, accelerate good practice and solve tough problems in education.